Friday, April 18, 2008

And so it continues....

Lately I have been enjoying reading people's weight loss blogs and figured I would start my own. This will be a place where I will journal my food and my exercise and my life in general. I'm sure there will be ups and downs (hopefully more downs than ups!) and I invite you to share them with me.

I go to my Weight Watcher meetings on Saturday mornings at 10:00. I went back, wow, a month ago already. Well, tomorrow will be my third weigh in since going back. So far I have lost 6.8 pounds and I got my first 5-pound star last week! I was thrilled. The first week I went I sat in the back row. After that, I am front and center. My mother always raised me to be in the first row and first seat.

So, my plan is to update at least once a day with my food journal and my exercise journal. Of course, on Saturdays, I will let you know how the week actually was according to the scale.

Thanks for taking the ride with me. I'll be happy to ride with you, too, so leave me a comment with your blog and I'll pay you a visit.

~Barb.

No comments: